Our Procurement Toolbox is filled with Excel templates that will quickly analyse your supply base and keep you ahead of internal stakeholders, suppliers and your competition.
Upon purchasing, you will get a downloadable spreadsheet filled with tabs that include automatic formulas:
- Supplier matrix (Your bible, lists all suppliers, spend and other valuable items)
- Kraljic Matrix - How you see your supplier, who has the power
- Supplier Preferencing - How the supplier sees you
- Supplier Risk Assessment - Mitigate risk
- Supplier Scorecard - Your go to card when meeting suppliers
- Stakeholder Analysis - Who needs to know about your projects?
- Savings Thermometer - Presentable format to show your value
- Supplier Evaluation - Score potential suppliers and choose the best
- Supplier Financial Health Check
All our templates and tutorial videos are included in this package. Other companies want to lock you into a web based platform with login etc., we keep it simple, purchase through the link below, download the content and start utilising straight away.
Auto Excel Pareto analysis tool, input your data and refresh the graph to see where your strategic activities should be.
Clearly see your critical projects, time sapping issues and enable your team to concentrate on the strategic.
Why use Pareto?
- Want to know what is taking up your time?
- Need to know what issues need resolutions so you can concentrate on the strategic
- The savings thermometer allows you to track and show your savings to all key stakeholders.
A great little tool that visibly shows your progress. It is just a cool tool to track savings and
show you have your things under control!
A robust method of scoring your suppliers with auto Excel formulas. An industry leading tool to benchmark your current suppliers which encourages improvement.
- Score your suppliers using this detailed auto Excel spreadsheet
- All formulas are pre-created so you can input your data and the scorecard will do the rest
- An excellent tool to take into any supplier review or meeting
- Benchmark your suppliers, be open and honest with the results
- This tool promotes collaboration and supplier improvement
- Create a supplier league table based on the results
Removes the complexities of an awkward conversation relating to poor performance
Automatic Excel spreadsheet to compare current suppliers, new suppliers and prospective suppliers.
A great benchmarking tool for any purchasing professional.
Includes a percentage score once analysis complete enabling you to choose the perfect fit for your organisation.
Analyse risk with this traffic light system. Based on Finance, Delivery, Responsiveness, Sub-Tier & Issues.
This is a must for any Sourcing/Purchasing professional. This Risk Assessment allows you to deep dive into your highest risk suppliers by filtering and pinpointing where the biggest risks are.
All suppliers will be put through the initial filtration phase to analyse 6 key risks. This Yes/No process then moves suppliers forward to the deep dive and risk mitigation stage.
Automatic updates with Excel formulas help you effortlessly input your information to achieve a risk based data point.
Video turorial comes with our major Excel templates and we will walk you through the process.
Welcome to the World of controlling risk and mitigation.
Kraljic Matrix, Preferencing, PESTLE, Stakeholder Analysis, Porters 5 Forces, Supplier Financial Health Check.
6 Procurement tools to help you gain leverage and recognise external risk factors.
These templates are the basics any Procurement or Purchasing professional needs to understand:
- Negotiation leverage
- How your suppliers sees your business (do you add value)
- Who your key stakeholders are for key projects and strategies
- External competitive environment, how do you innovate first? Where are your risks?
- No subscriptions required, we are trying to help all by enabling Procurement professionals to
have the most basic yet effective tools at their fingertips.
Excel based, easy to use, plug and play.
- Kraljic Matrix
- Supplier Preferencing
- Stakeholder Analysis
- PORTERS 5 FORCES
- Supplier Financial Health Check
Use the Kraljic Matrix to decide which segment each supplier falls into.
Use the Supplier Preferencing model to check how your supplier sees you.
Once these inputs are complete, the Supplier Matrix will give an output of the overall relationship status for each supplier helping you:
Set your negotiation objectives
- Put alternative sources of supply in place
- Concentrate innovations with Green light suppliers
- Reduce your risk and utilise your time efficiently by reducing time spent in low risk/low value
Watch our Youtube videos for a detailed description of using the Kraljic and Preferencing
If you do not have access to financial software or a D&B account, use this analysis tool to check the liquidity of current and prospective suppliers.
An easy to use automatic Excel tool that will help you understand the risk involved in starting or continuing a relationship with a supplier.
- Current Ratio
- Acid Test
- Gearing Ratio
- Financial Efficiency Ratio
This traffic light system will help you make an informed decision based on the financial viability of the supplier.